Bad headache, body ache, chills, high fever and hallucination on the days of ovulation. History of tied tubes. Concerning?

I got my tubes tied back in oct 2012. Now ever since than, when I'am ovulation, I get bad headaches, body aches, chills and fever up to 104.5. It last about 4-5 days. I can't control body temp. I need help because last night my temp was 104.5 and I was seeing things that weren't there. I called my ob after the second month, but it took her 3 days to call back and told my sounds like a flu
Mon, 17 Jun 2013