Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Bad bruise on the stomach that has developed in to lump, CT showed hematoma with inflammation. How can it be cured?

Hi! Need Your immediate reply please. My son had a bad bruised on his left stomach caused by the handle of his bike when he tried to make a stop. We went to the hospital and the doctor suggested to have him CT scan and the result was Hematoma formation with probable inflammation, subcutaneous layer of the left anterior abdominal wall . The bruise faded and now, a lump developed and he is feeling pain when we touch it. Please help me what brought this and how to cure it. Thanks! More Power! God Bless!
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  218
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagicForum

Hi..s.... The CT scan results show haematoma of anterior abdominal wall means collection of blood in anterior abdominal wall.. the haematoma will resolve by 2 to 3 weeks..,
medications for pain will be given.. nothing dangerous, not to worry...

Take care..
Answered: Fri, 21 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor