Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Bad breath problem, throat is clogged up with yellow mucus. What is the cure?

i have a bad breath problem i dont know what is it i brush floss and scrap my toung i thought ii had post nasel drip cuz of allergies so the doctor prescibed me flonase and some antiboitics but it didnt work some times i think i have tonsil stones but i have never felt them or i have never seen them b4 i just feel like my throat is clogged up with sticky yellow mucus
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  51
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dentist 's  Response
Bad breath is usually caused due to poor oral hygiene maintenance.
I would suggest you to visit a dentist and get a thorough cleaning done.
Use chlorhexidine mouthrinses to gargle.
Use soft bristled toothbrush and dental floss and clean your teeth involving all aspects of teeth.
Maintain oral hygiene well.
Rinse your mouth after every meals.
Hope this helps.
Answered: Sat, 8 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor