Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Bad Cough, Stuffy Nose and Loosing Voice. Tell me the cure

I have a bad cough and my nose is plugged. I m also loosing my voice. What s wrong?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  371
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
You are suffering from Upper Respiratory Tract Infection. You may need antibiotics as your voice is affected which could have happened due to Laryngitis. Kindly get yourself examined by a ENT Specialist. Take steam Inhalations thrice daily.
Wish you Good Health.
Answered: Sun, 10 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
Dont worry at all, U are suffering from nasopharyngolaryngitis.

Treat options are--

1- avoid cold diet.
3- Take steam inhalation.
4- Take antibiotic, antiallergic, mucolytic, bcomplex, xylometazoline nasal drop.
5- Get a x-ray PNS done.

Just cunsult an ENT surgeon.

Answered: Sun, 10 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor