Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Bacterial vaginosis, ovarian cyst, VDM kit, Clingen Forte

Hi, I have been diagnosed with Bacterial vaginosis and a 4.63 (I don t know the unit nor do I know if it s dia or radius) ovarian cyst . I have been told to take the foll: VDM kit Clingen Forte + 1 washing drop or something and 1 itching cream Also, I have been asked to get a check up done on the cyst after a month. I don t believe in allopathy & would like some natural treatment instead. Can you recommend what I should do. And also should I do allopathy along with ayurveda? Thanks AN
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  667
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to hcm,
thank you for trust in alternative medicine.Before the start of any treatment,it seem adviseable to get fresh pelvic usg your report to me at my mail id,enabling me to suggest you proper medication of homeosystem.
dr.mohsin madni
Answered: Tue, 8 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor