Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Bacterial infection on arms. Using HHFUDIC cream. Can i expose the area of infection?

sir i had a bacterial infection in my hand. i mean like small rashes type (doc said it was due to exposure to sunlight) so i applied garlic and now its has become like a burn bubbles, and huge bubbles. i went to doctor nw i am applying HHFUDIC cream ( mometasone furoate and fusidic acid cream ). i need to go to college and so when i go out can i cover the area with a dressing or should i leave it opening
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  105
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
It is due to severe allergic reaction after garlic application.
Apply calamine lotion and steroid containing skin cream.
Also take nsaid to subside pain,inflammation and levocetrizine to subside allergic reaction under guidance of your doctor.
You can cover it during college hours,it also protect against sun light.
Avoid direct exposure to sun light.
Drink more water and other liquids.
If it is recurrent than you have to apply sun screen lotion during exposure of sunlight.
Keep in touch with your treating doctor.

Answered: Wed, 9 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor