Bacterial Conjuvitis. Blurred vision, burning eyes. Is this Punctate Keratitis?

Hello, I am Bahar, from Turkey and have been seeing so many eye doctors for bacterial conjunctivitis for 1.5 months now. I came down with a pretty bad case of pink eye that startes on 10th of July, and after the first set of drops I had used, I was allergic to the medication, according to what my third doctor said.It has been 1.5 months now and although I do not have the pink eye anymore, my vision is very blurred and I still feel some burning sensation and the feeling of a foreign object in my eye(it's rare tho).But what is more irritating is that I can't see any texts /letters clearly now. I mean when I want to read something , I look at the screen and its blurry; I really have to get close to the computer screen , but then it is still kinda hazy around and I feel like the letters are sliding. It is in both of my eyes ,too, but mostly in the left one where I first had the pink eye . What I am going to ask you is if I really have punctate keratitis as my fourth eye doctor (I know too many) told me. They prescribed Maxidex pomad and Onadron and said my eye pressure was also high. Do I have some permanent damage in my eyes now? What should I do about this? Thank you very much in advance.
Thu, 29 Aug 2013