Backache in low back area

Backache started when i stand up after sitting i feel pain in my lumber region area & my feet cannot stay at earth.I am a poor man plz help me.
Fri, 22 Apr 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,  
Lab Tests ,  
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic.
Low back pain could result from various causes. it is necessary to identify and rule out the cause of low back pain.consult a Orthopaedic Doctor and start spinal exercises.postural guidance during rest and work is very important.
Thanks

General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hi;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The low back pain which is causing some weakness in legs can be due to prolapse intervertebral disc (slip disc).You need to consult a Orthopaedic doctor to get examined & for treatment.You may require investigations like X-ray of spine and if necessary MRI of spine to locate the problem if you don't get relief with medicines.Since you said you cannot afford if the treatment is expensive then talk to the doctor & get treated at some government hospital.
Thanks