Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Back pains. Allergic to pain killers. Given Chlorzoxazone 250mg, Paracetamol 300mg. Afraid to take. What can I do?

good morning. i m allergic to alaxan forte (pain reliever) i m having back pains. last night my doctor prescribed RELAXON Chlorzoxazone 250mg, Paracetamol 300mg. I m afraid to take it last night because i am thinking in case i got allergies it s better to start taking it the following morning. But, still i am not convince...Middle East
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  302
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Acupressure Specialist 's  Response
Magnetotherapy Treatment;-
if u beleive in this therapy, place south pole of med. power magnet to paining place for half an hpur twice a day for ten days and drink mag netic. water.
Answered: Wed, 29 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor