Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Back pain, spinal cord pain. muscles cramps, stiffness. Done Xray. Help?

Hi iam a 34 male from lebanon for over than 2 months now i have been suffering from a back pain .exactly in the center of my back mostly on the right side i did an x ray and an. mri and the result came out with no defects in the bones or the spinal cord but ana infection in the small nerves in the back ,after taking anti inflimantry medicines and pain killers iam.still havin this constant pain, its like q muscle cramp feeling and the muscles at this area are very stiff.i was also given medication for relaxing muscles but that also didnt work .i saw three different doctors but iam not satisfied with the result.nor the diagnoses Thank you for your time
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Feb 2014
Thanks for writing to us.
You are suffering from what we call the industrial back ache. The first step is to ensure that you maintain an appropriate posture while working on the computer. Take frequent stretch breaks and drink lots of water. Discontinue using pillow while sleeping straight. Do not lift heavy objects, especially after bending down. Eat a healthy wholesome meal which should satisfy your minerals and proteins requirement.
The most essential and long lasting remedy is exercises. There are certain back strengthening and neck isometric exercises that you must learn from a physiotherapist and perform them at home or work whenever possible.
Hope this helps you.
Dr Saurabh Gupta.
Answered: Sat, 3 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Cardiologist Dr. Anantharamakrishnan's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Consult a Neurologist...
ElectroMyoGraphy and/or Nerve Conduction studies can clinch the diagnosis.

In the mean time. Drugs like anti-depressants (SSRI / SNRI) / anti epileptics (like gabapentin) may help – by elevating the pain threshold...

Take care     
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Sat, 3 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor