Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Back pain, pain on posterior chest. MRI, CT scan came normal. Will penidure injection help?

sir.. have back pain and also pain on my prosterior chest for last 10yrs...its vv started from the ankle initially.then moved to waist and spine making uncomfortable to walk and even sit.i was continue under drs consideration..did MRI and CTscan.but everything came normal..the pain has crossed limits..a friend of mine has suggested me penidure 12lac injection..since he is in relief now and was suffering from the same problem...
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
don't do injections; see a physical therapist
Answered: Tue, 16 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor