Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Back pain, mild bulge. Treatment?

Hi my query is about my back pain . so nuro sourgor or nuro specialist ans my questions i have prolonged back ache in my low back from 2004 to now .i have taken MRI scan two times in 2007 and last week both are largely same. my doctor said its mild bulge. iam getting pain on my low pack also pain is radiating through my buttuck and over the leg. doctors prescribed medicines now like tablets for one month also said no need any surgery . kindly suggest me how i move further Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum. the doctor you have to consult is the orthopedic surgeon. he can judge the amount of pressure exerted on the nerves. some times the disc prolapse may be minimal but can cause more pressure on the sciaticnerve, & other nerves. which causes pain.
i advise you to consult an orthopedic surgeon. for diagnosis.
besides i advise you to follow some food restrictions. avoid potato other tubers, tamato, cauliflower, egg , chicken, sea foods for some time and observe the difference.
wishing for immediate recovery.
Answered: Sun, 22 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor