Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Back pain, kochs in spinal cord, swelling seen in back below the left shoulder. Thoughts ?

sir my wife 37 years old suffering from back pain when we met doctor he told that she is suffering from koch;s in spinal cord we can see swelling on her back little below her shoulder on left side and doctor advised to take medicine for 1 year can you give some detail about it and we have seen ortho surgeon is he the right specialist
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Spine Surgeon 's  Response
Yes ortho surgeon is the right specialist. Treatment for spinal TB is given for 1 yr or more. If patient has improved you should not worry otherwise consult you treating doctor.
Answered: Fri, 23 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor