Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Back pain in intercourse due to minor disc prolapse

I am 27 year old man. I have minor disc prolapse and on regular exercises. I get very bad back pain every time I have intercourse ? What can i do
Asked On : Wed, 17 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic

You will need to take pain killer tablets to get relief for back pain under medical supervision. You may need to change the position of intercourse, maybe if your partner is on top you will have less work to do and hence less strain. Avoid lifting heavy weights. Avoid bad postures in sleep and work. Eat healthy. Exercise regularly.
Answered: Wed, 17 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor