Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Back pain, groin area pains. X-rays show compression. What can we do?

My husband, Tom, 64 years of age is now currently seeing a chiropractor for his back pain and groin area pain. His x-rays show compression on his 4,5 lumbar and one of these has slipped to the side. I need to find out if we are on the right track here with a chiropractor. After 3 weeks he is not seeing much improvement and I am concerned.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that your husband has pain in back and groin due to Prolapsed inter vertebral disc.

This need to get confirmed by MRI study of the Lumbo Sacral Spine

Advice of a qualified Orthopaedic surgeon will be of much help to confirm the diagnosis and further management.

Dr. Patil.
Answered: Sun, 10 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor