Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Back pain, foul smelling urine. CT scan shows orthotopic liver, calcified granuloma in kidney. Help

HI My age is 33yrs, recently i got CT whole abdomen plain & contrast IN the liver it has given as ortotopic and normal size with dereased parenchymal attentuation. Few calcified granulomas at segment V. in kidney the report has give as apperas normal i size, density. no hydronephrosis . A 10mm cortical cystat at lower polar region of right kidney. Few small 2-3mm calculi at all calycies of right and left kidney. Kindly help me, i am getting back pain and fowl smell in the urine
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  1822
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

Welcome to HCM.
Cysts of this size need no treatment.
Small stones just need plenty of water intake.
Back pain could be postural pain and pain killers should do the trick, at least initially.
Foul smell in urine is due to infection. Urine culture is necessary and appropriate antibiotics should help.

Answered: Sun, 28 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor