Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Back pain, dry cough, malaise. X-ray shows Spondylitis. EKG abnormal. Treatment?

healthy 60 year old woman with mid back burning left of spine for 2 months, now dry deep cough 2 weeks, and malaise . X ray showed advanced multilevel spondylosis manifested by variable disc space narrowing and end plate spurring. CPK-MB % 2 (high) EKG abnormal and echocardiogram showed small pericardial effusion. What is this? Non smoker, casual wine drinker, exercised until this happened
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
youtr mediines for spondylosis may have been causing this
for ekg and cardiac effusio you must consult cardilogist who can treat it for problems
and cough is again due to cardiac problems
spondylosis can not betreatedwith medicines you can control by physioterapy relexation exercises and safe pain management protocol
Answered: Wed, 16 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor