Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Back pain, diagnosed facet joint arthropathy. Treatment?

hi i'm 21 female.... with complaints of low back pain increased on standing.... clinically diagnosed to hav facet joint arthropathy... prescribed anti inflammatory and spinal exercises.... pain sort of in control.... did an mri just to be sure its not prolapse or something.... radiological findings shows tat L3-4, L4-5 spinal disc shows reduction in height with posterior disc buldge with thecal sac indendation and also in cervical region... impression given as degenerative disease.... i dont hav any sensory symptoms.... what would be the right treatment for my pain?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, you have degenerative changes of the spine, and you are getting the symptoms one by one, the treatment depends upon the examination of the case and corelate the symptoms with the M.R.I.
So i advise you to consult an orthopedic surgeon for diagnosis and treatment. Thank you.
Answered: Tue, 22 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor