Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Back pain, clear watery discharge. Smoked marijuana, crystal meth. Treatment?

Hi, im a 20 year old. Im fairly healthy, 170lbs and 5 10 , I also smoke ciggarrettes and someitmes marijuana for anxiety . Im having some lower back pain that is unusual. I recently had an abortion in January 2012 everything went ok and I checked out fine in the follow up. Yesterday I did something out of the ordinary and ill never do again.. I sniffed a couple lines of crystal , shortly after I started to feel dull lower back pain and alot of discharge. The discharge was clear and watery with no odor. Later that night I had sex with my boyfriend he came inside and now I have a pain that is very uncomfortable in my lower back. I washed my hands and felt inside my vagina by my cervix and it feels softer. Theres no blood in vagina
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  165
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum

First, you need to stop marijuana use, as it is not the treatment of anxiety. Usually people who use it for anxiety become addicted to it. You may need long term treatment for anxiety.

Your lower back pain and discharge may be due to infection. It is better to get yourself evaluated and receive treatment from physician.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Wish you Good Health.

Dr. Ashish Mittal
Answered: Mon, 16 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor