Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Back injured and swollen. Blood clotting. Have high fever. Will citistar help?

my father 75+ years of age, fell down back side. Still he was fine except a swelling on the impacted area of head which was subsiding gradually. He was normal in his activities. After 2 weeks on family pressure he consulted a neuro surgeon. CT scan was done and as per the report he said blood clotting. He administered following medicine: 1. Citistar 500 + c-toin 100 (1 each after the breakfast) 2. Citistar 500 (1 no.) + c-toin 100 (2 nos.) after the dinner. Sadly after taking medicine his health started deteriorating, became extremely weak barely could stand up, high fever and now he is in ICU . Please suggest.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Any head injury with aged person should never neglected.
You might have attend the doctor at the time of injury might not have this problem.
Continue the treatment and remain in follow up with your treating doctor.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Thu, 19 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor