Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Back bulging disks, using meth, paranoid, pinched nerves. Get tested for STD?

I have a bad back bulging disks and such, and I started using Meth again. Every once in a while it would feel like I had something dripping down my leg. I would check, but there would be nothing and I started to get really self conscious about it, so I would get more paranoid about it, and it would seem like it got worse the more I did think about it. I looked it up on the internet and it said people with back problems feel those sensations from pinched nerves. But now it s gotten worse and I know I have something wrong, I have clear sparkling stains in the clothes I wear, mainly underwear. Could it be just the meth and my bad back?, or should I get a STD check I have had one last year and only slept with 3 or 4 girls since, who I knew and am pretty sure were clean.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Its less likely to be a STD from your history. STD generally presents with ulcer/discharge/swelling/rash in the genital region before affecting nerves. If you had used condoms during contact the chance of contracting an STD is very less. If you had not used condom then you can get tested for STD to relieve your anxiety. Wish you good health.
Answered: Sun, 4 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor