Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Back and rib pain after having sex. Nausea

For the last three months I have had a shooting pain across my back, centre, just by the bottom of my ribs. The ONLY time I encounter this pain is during/after sex. The pain almost radiates and causes me to feel nausea when it does. The pain goes after a minute or two and I feel this no other time. I am a healthy 27yr old female, I exersize a lot during the week. One doctor said I may have torn the heat betweenu ribs but I find it odd I only get pain with sex. It only seems to occur if in missionary position.
Fri, 22 Nov 2013
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
If pain is only during physical relation, then it is not related to pathology of back or rib. It may be due to stain over particular muscles or part, which causing pain.
You have to observe that in which position you have pain. and avoid that position. Mostly you may not need any medicine.
Have a good health
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor