Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Back and leg pain. MRI shows L4-L5 dislocated or pressed. Which surgeon should we consult?

Hello Doctor, My wife having problem in her back, I consulted Doctor s where they advised that she having L4/L5 dislocated or pressed after seeing the MRI reports. I need to understand which surgon i should refer to? or if you could advise me which hospital /doctor i can refer to. She is having back pain/ and leg pain,
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Neurologist, Surgical 's  Response
If it is L4/L5 dislocation then it is spondylolisthesis and it is creating pressure in nerve leading to radiculopaty Kindly show her to preferably to neurosurgeon otherwise orthopedicsurgeon.
Answered: Thu, 13 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor