Baby suffering from acid reflux, cow s milk protein allergy. On omeprazole. Screaming due to pain

Hi my baby is 4 months old and suffers from acid reflux and cows milk protein allergy, he is on omeprazole. The last few days have been horrendous he has been screaming and wriggling as though in pain with his tummy. I spoke to my hv today who said to try infant gaviscon along with the omeprazole but he is in pain I can t give it a few days to see if it works I m seriously considering taking him to hospital. Thanks. Gemma
Thu, 14 Nov 2013