Baby having sweating while breastfeeding. Height, head circumference fine. Sweating sign of undetlying disease?

Hello! Please help me,i need your advice.I m so much worried about my 6 month old baby,as everytime she sleeps and breast feeding she was sweating so much,particularly on the back of her head and cold sweat on the forehead . We have problems about her weightas well,as she is not gaining much. She is six months and she wieghts 5.7 kilo grams. Height and measurements of the head is fine. Doctors said she looks fine as she looks happy and strong. Is the sweating a sign of any diseases?
Sat, 2 Feb 2013