Baby having mucous in stools, runny stools. On medicines. Suggestions?

my daughter is currently 9 mnths running.she has been having mucus in her stools since she was 6 mnths old.d quantity of d mucus steadily kept on increasing.she passed her stools wit a black jelly like blob along with d normal brown colour.this happened twice.wen shown 2 d doc her stools examination showed she has 25-30 pus cells n occult blood presence was +ve.she was admitted n kept on d following medications for 6 days: neopeptine 8 drops (twice) cyclopam 6 drops (twice) bifilac sachet 2 daily IV :- oflox 20 ml twice daily rantae one third cc isolyte p 500 - 6hrs injection ctri 125 mg once daily after 6 days d stool test showed 4-6 pus cells hence she was discharged. but nonetheless again d mucous steadily increased.this time the stool test was done for ph n sugar n micro. the results are: ph : 7 ; sugar:0.5% ; micro: fat globules ++. no medication was given n d doc asked me to wait it out.she was weighing 7.5 kgs @ 7 mnths n reduced to 6.5 kgs.the frequency of her motions reduced to only one time from 4 times a day.she has started 2 grow her first teeth too. after about 10-12 days after d discharge from d hospital she vomitted twice .she was prescribed vomikind n favlife sachets.now her motions is full of thick mucus n her present prescription is : vitazyme 10 drops twice daily gramogyl suspension 1 tsp twice daily during this course her motions became green in colour and is very runny.the frequency of motions has gone up to 5 times a day. 3 times it is green n 2 times it is normal brown colour. after 4 days of this course she started having blood in her stools.so along with the above 2 medicines oflomac (suspension) was prescribed. now there is no blood but mucous is present n of course the motions r runny. I fear after this course is over my baby will b again back to square one. Pl help. age of d baby as of now: 9 mnths running wgth : 6.5 kg
Fri, 15 Mar 2019