Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Baby having fluid filled pimple bumps on inner thighs, fingers. How to get relief?

y son is threeyears old and has a pimple like rash on the inside of his thigh and now i noiced them on his fingets. Theyre kinda fluid like bumps. He doesnt complain about the ones on his fingrr but the ones between his thighs ate bothering him. Is there anything that i could do to help this before my peditrician is available?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  81
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response

Thanks for writing here.

Fluid filled blisters in children occur due to impetigo.

It is a bacterial infection.

You need to apply a topical antibiotic like t bact or fucidic acid.

Use a good antibacterial soap.

At times he may require oral medications which you can take under the guidance of your doctor.

Hope this will help you.Take care.
Answered: Sat, 5 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor