Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Baby at the age of 17?

Im 17 years old and will be turning 18 in a couple months , and am currently talking to a guy who wants to get me pregnant. I really wouldnt mind but I have plans for my future and want to go away for school , but he says he will stay back and take care of the baby while i am away. What should I do ?

Help Please !!!

Asked On : Fri, 19 Mar 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  332
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response

He's trying to lock you in. Dont do it.

Answered: Fri, 2 Apr 2010
  User's Response
No no don't do it. He may say he wants a baby now and that when your away at school he will take care of the baby. But as soon as that baby comes he will leave you high and dry with you taking care of the baby leaving you to pass on your future. So please your just a kid dont fall into his words. If you have plans for your future why are you even thinking about this?? Go finish school and go to college make something of yourself and dont let your parents down. After you finish college and get the career you want and when your set with your career, own car, and house then you can start planning for a baby with whoever is with you down the road. Be wise I know your intelligent and smart:)
Answered: Thu, 14 Jul 2011
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Think twice before you proceed.other wise you may have to repent on your decision.Disclaimer
Answered: Sun, 13 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor