Baby aspirin

A 2 year old takes a half a bottle of baby aspirin what can i do if no medical help is available ?
Fri, 12 Aug 2011
Drug/Medication ,  
In case a child consumes half a bottle of baby aspirin, do not panic. Administer some around half a teaspoon of baking soda to the child. This will protect the gastric lining of the child and also help in elimination of the drug from the body. Do Call the EMS immediately. Hope that answers the question
1.One of the difficulties with aspirin overdose is that there is no immediate antidote to it.
2.The key in treating aspirin poisoning is preventing any more aspirin from being absorbed by the body,so baking soda