Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

BREECH presentation shows single viable fetus with anterior upper segment placenta. Umbilical cord shows three vessels. Meaning?

A friend of mine recently confided in me and told me that she was sexually abused by her father when she was younger. I'm the only one she's told. This was three or four years ago now and has ceased. She is 15 years old and despite my best efforts to convince her she refuses to speak to a psychologist or anyone else for help. I'm worried that she will never properly heal if she keeps having these repressed feelings. What do I do?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2013
Thanks for your query.
Please motivate her to consult Psychologist.
There is no other way for her to get over her trauma.
However if she doesnt agree, then each person has their own individual ability to cope with the chaos that life creates.
Do not worry yourself sick about it, till you need psychological help yourself !!
All the best.
Answered: Mon, 20 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor