Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

BP under control, have sexual dysfunction. Taking evion tablets, used herbal and allopatic medicines but in vain. How can I cure this?

i am 53 years old and high blood pressure mainatained 90 to 130 almost all the time but suffering from sexual deficiency since last 12 years used herbal and allophatic medicines but could not satisfied my wife yet can i have any medicines to use and get the positive results to recover sexual deficiency and also note i am taking evion tablets 400 mg since last two to three months but not yet any results for sexual deficiency please suggest!!!!
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  143
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you are known hypertensive and facing problem of Erectile Dysfunction.

As your Blood pressure is well controlled and do not have any major health issue the cause of ED seems to be mind related and due to performance anxiety.

Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..

Take Sildenafil ( Viagra ) as on demand .Consult your family physician for prescription and advice regarding dosage and timing of the drug to be taken .

This should help to get good hard sustainable erection to have enjoyable sex failing which you may need to consult Urologist for detail clinical assessment and investigations to find out the cause of your ED.

Answered: Sat, 29 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor