BP of 150/105 , Is this high ?

Blood Pressure of 150/105 , Is this high? I'm 6'2 205lbs, 26yrs old. Was taken at resting.?
Had coffee, and a cigarette prior. 96bpm heart rate.
Fri, 18 Dec 2009
's  Response
Well Mitch, I suggest you go tour the cardiac ward of your local hospital because that is where your headed if you don't do something. Your BP and pulse is high. It causes strain on your heart and can cause it to enlarge resulting in heart failure. It takes a while to develop but it is not reversible. Maybe it will get you in your late 30's or 40's. Of course when your 26 you will never get there - don't believe it. It happens quick. PS- The way heart failure gets you is that you suffocate. Lot's of fun. See a doctor and get that BP down. Take it very seriously.