BP is too high for his age. Isnt worried ?

Hubby blood pressure is too high for his age..doctor isn't worried?
My husband will be 29 in 3 weeks, and has been suffering from high blood pressure for a while now. It has taken him to finally get sick to go in and be checked. When we would take his BP at the local drug stores he would say the machine was off ( because it was a high pressure) or some other excuse. Since August he has been under a physicans care on a normal basis, (every 3 weeks or so) for his blood pressure. They started him on Lisinopril 10 mgs, he is now on 20 mgs. In October he ended up having a panic attack or so the ER says. His BP was 201/99. They treated him and his primary care said dont worry about it. He had lab work done, and went in for his follow up. The dr said all his test came back wounderful. His chlestrol was lower then most men his age, and his only concer was his kidneys. I didnt get to go in the room because i had the kids with me and he doesnt have another follow up until next wed. On Tuesday night he started to feel the same way he did before, heart pounding, difficulty breathing, shaking. Plane out scared. We went to the ER after we couldnt walk him threw this attack. When he got there his BP was 221/103. Pluse was 107. They took him back asked some questions and gave him some Atavin. His Bp finaly came down to 179/99 and they let him leave with a Rx for Atavin. Why is his Bp so high, for a younger male? He is hispanic. 5'11, 250. Very active, (paints houses) and under really no stress at all. We have little debt, and a family that helps us out when needed. What are some of your ideas. I plan on going in on Wed. to find out what all is going on. His blood pressure is up on a daily basis. It adv around 171/90 for the month of Dec, his pressure hasnt been under 166/89. we do keep track and take it to the appt with us
Thu, 17 Dec 2009