Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

BP is 220/120 for 21 yr male who had brain hammeroage 1.5 yrs back. How to cure?

Hi Doctor My brother (21) got high BP 220/120 was his BP and admitted in hospital.. CT scan and Blood test reports show normal,he weighs normal -- 50Kg (slim) he had brain hammeroage 1.5 yrs back and then High BP was discovered...How to get rid of this..Pls advise
Asked On : Mon, 15 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  334
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Now with the risk and previous history of brain hemorrhage, you should take more care in controlling his BP within the prescribed range as it is always a risk to have such high BPs. He shall require acute intervention and should not be delayed.

Answered: Mon, 15 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor