Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

BP goes down to 90/56. what can I do ?

my age is 30yrs. i have two childrens. but i am getting very tired . but sometime BP down to 90/56. what can i do?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Answers:  5 Views:  189
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Tiredness in Indian females , most common cause is anaemia, start iron supplements.
Ur low blood pressure also looks interconnected. Take plenty of fluids.
Answered: Sun, 6 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
You need to take some mutivitamins ;calcium;& anti oxidants to reduce tiredness.Asfor low BP please drink lots of water ;you can have coconut water;or Electral powder with water .It will reduce your tiredness as well as correct your BP.
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
as said by the other doctors above you should drink plenty of water and liqids everyday.Also start with multivitamins , amino acids and other necessary supplements.
You also have pain in abdomen and menstrual trouble for which you must go for Usg PELVIS TO LOOK FOR THE CAUSE.
Answered: Sun, 3 Jul 2011
Pediatrician Dr. Partho Sarathi Roy's  Response
welcome to health care magic,
actually low blood pressure is a misnomer.Sometime poor food intake and illness may show this condition.Better to go for a health check up.
Answered: Sun, 3 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.A mother of two and young female are mostly over worked because of small kids and other domestic chores.And in females some times there health is last priority.See low blood pressure is not a big issue.Take health diet at regular intervals,drink plenty of fluids.Have a habit of break fast and you have to find time for your self.You should also visit your doctor and get checked for any nutritional deficiency.
Answered: Sun, 6 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor