BP 133/97. Is it dangerous?

is there any risk with high BP readings like 133/97. what can happen at most?
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
's  Response
When it reads '520 psi'.

my friend who is 16 was taking her blood pressure and it was 220/150. her normal bp is a little high but not that much, somewhere around 133 to 148 over 85 to 95 something. anyways it went from that range to in the 200s and in less than a week. like two days. seriously how could you bp get THAT high in like two days. the reading was right, it wasn t a false one or whatever. anyways if someones bp is that high and they are 16 is that serious enough to where you should call an ambulance or something? or should you just take her to the doctor . i know either way she needs to get checked, but like should you be calling 911 or can it wait cause she has an appt this weekend with her doc. the only thing i know that could of possible rise it THAT much, is she eats a ton of salt, a lot of the time plain, doesn t eat healthy, doesn t exercise, and is under a ton of stress. could that raise it that much in such a short time? also she s underweight , real skinny with that high bp ?

hi dr Andrew I hope its free and no charges attached my name is anita kindly answer only if its free yesterday afternoon - I was having severe headache and checked my blood pressure at home and it said 131/97 by evening 10 pm it became - 139/89 and today morning it says 133/ 110 and 75 pulse I was under severe tension for sometime - I did miss taking my tablet 1 day should I go to hospital now

My blood pressure is low with the addition of new meds it is often 97/64 or so. I have sceroderma with pulmonary hypertension, but am active as I can be and don t like this side effect. I take Letarus and recently they added adcerca. Is the low blood pressure dangerous or is it something I can just adapt to?