Owl Image

BP 110/81 at the age of 31 with heart palpitations. Is everything alright?

I am 31 yrs old. I recently started having heart palpitations. I saw a cardiologist, i have had a stess test,ekg, echo,thyrod checked. Everything has come back ok. My heartrate usually stays in the 90's sometimes goes to 86,84 resting. But when i am active it goes to high 90s,and 110. I have started a diet and currently trying to lose weight. My current weight is 200. I recently lost 8lbs. Is my blood pressre and heartrate ok and as i lose weight will it get better?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009