Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online


am a male 35 yearsof age .This my first time with this condition --Last 2weeks i was feelin a sweetnin sensation as if something is crepin in my penis that sometimes when i hold it or try scrup or rup it the sensation bcomes sweeter. After that i started havin a continuos discharge i tot 2 b sperm from my penis B4, after,& even durin pissin. Later i started feelin a burnin sensation at the end of pissin. Later the burnin sensation bcame sharp but later a sperm came out with something like blood in it wit a sharp pain after urinatin. now this week after urinatin-i think is blood but i might b wrong- comes out from my penis but this time without the sharp burnin sensation. B4 the coming out blood i feel that sharp burnin sensation in the cap of my penis-close 2 the openin of my penis anytime i pee. I was advised 2 take a MCS test which will b ready next week monday. But this blood comin out after urinatin is makin me uncomfortable n scared. Pls i need your explanation ,advice , recomendation and also wot MCS is .THANKS
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  465
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  User's Response
This needs detailed investigation. Consult a physician or a nephrologist. You should get a urine examination along with urine culture. Also an Ultrasound of the kidneys and urinary tract is warranted. You should drink lots of fluid. But you should not worry. It looks like a easily treatable condition
Answered: Sat, 12 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
there is urinary tract infection and along with this there are chances of having renal calculus also. Ultra sound of KUB will clear the details. mean time have lot of water gokshur guggul and bol badh ras with sy. uralka.
Answered: Sat, 12 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic
The severe burning sensation & pain during urine is suggestive of infection ;but usually frank blood is not seen in infection easily .This blood can come from a impacted small calculus(stone) in urinary tract.Or there might be some internal problem at junction of the urethra .You need to get investigated X-ray KUB;ultrasonography of KUB & Pelvis.But better consult a Urosurgeon ;he will be the best person to help you & solve your problem.
wishing you good health
Answered: Sat, 12 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor