Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

B6 depleted. How to obtain sleep again and to do for the DX seizures ?

what points does 1 do for the dx seizures? B6 is delpeted, Magnesium c sig 250 mg. i b.i.d. & what others does 1 take? D3 is also taken @ i b.i.d. does Biofeedback really work? is it a fraud like Mark Steinburg, Los Gatos, CA. Look this up for him & you will fall on floor after reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He s on KRON 4, SF TV, but Google it-- What do you do to obtain sleep again? I lost it 7/91 after a physical threat, NSCO & unable to work since 11/13/91! to keep things good, 1 has to eat, sleep & exercise to improve dx. nobody has helped since 11/91 after event & cannot work, nothing-- Has anything been done in research to improve DX? YYYY@YYYY as long as you want $$, then omit it-- no work since 11/91 how can I afford to pay??
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
larpose 1 mg preferred. after dinner. take proper diet and rest. salad with lunch and dinner. milk and fruits in evening. corn flakes in breakfst
Answered: Mon, 8 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor