Ayurvedic Alternate to Liv-52?

Sometimes I take Liv-52 tablets for appetite. It is a ayurvedic medicine no? Do it have any side effects?
Thu, 6 Jan 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Liv. 52 is totally an Ayurvedic medicine with no side effects if taken in right amount... other alternative medicine could be VIM - LIV, LIVOMYN ( charak)

2 users find this helpful

testin8's  Response
I just checked- had a bottle at home. I use it for my doggy- sorry? and for myself sometimes also. It says Ayurvedic proprietary medicine- like Vicks. And I guess because it is herbal there will be no side effects also. Hope this helps.
Ved Prakash's  Response
Thanks for the information. I could have checked also but I buy 10 tablets loose from shop and put in a bottle and keep. Thank you for help
Pramod P K's  Response
LIV 52 has ingredients which increase the working capability of the Liver. So whenever you r having complaints right from indigestion to liver diseases it works wonders. We can label the medicine as a tonic purpose and its like removing the rust to expose the shining metal......... For Animals and Pets the dosage, content is different although you can use human preparations for animals but not vice versa.... for humans, LIV 52 comes in 2 doses...LIV 52 and LIV 52 DS (Double Strength) It is an appetizer --- so no problem but do not overdose......