Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Avoiding to pass urine, giddiness, irritating, gastric problems, blockage in urinary passage

whenever saving urine more, becoming lot of giddiness as well as getting irritating and getting feeling to pass urine often. Now I am getting more gastric problem and I thinking some gas is blocked on the urinary bladder or pelvis .I don t know To which doctor to consult . i have consulted with urology and gastroentrology but they told this is oridinary urine blocked.
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  95
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Holding back urine is known to cause what is known as a vasovagal attack because of stretching of the bladder. Its not a wise thing to hold back urine since it not only causes you discomfort but also makes you prone to developing urinary infections.
Gastric problems tend to be prolonged(Chronic) and they need treatment for longer durations you can consult ANY general physician.
Dr. Thomas
Answered: Thu, 24 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor