Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Atrial septal defect, partial anomalous pulmonary venous connection, nose block, sleepless

Hi Iam .. Mother of two kids.. my younger one is 6 months.. he does have a cardiac problem ASD with PAPVC.. but he does not have cold and his growth is also good.. but for the past one month he suffers from nose block badly and he is not sleeping properly.. doctors say it is not related to his cardiac problem.. nasal spray does not work atall.. daytime he is very normal.. pls advice me..
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Dear Anitha
There is no correlation between the two conditions. ASD with PAPVC should be operated. Nasal congestion can happen in infants.Its very common. Normal saline drops can help in releiving symptoms. Causes varies from viral infection to local pathogies in nose.It will improve in due course of time
Dr Anurag Rawat
Answered: Tue, 10 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor