Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Ate food with plastic in it. Should i go to hospital?

I bought some food and it tasted like I was eating ceramic pieces and sand granules. I spit it out and the black particles were hard to break apart I believe it some sort of durable plastic or ceramic I tried to throw up the food a lot of particles were in the toilet but I feel crazy inside can it harm me should I go to the hospital?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  65
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

It would be better to go to the hospital to get yourself tested. Also keep samples of the food if they are still there or the thing that you threw up so that you could argue your case with a specialist who can help you out with legal matters. However, your immediate need is to go to the hospital and get a thorough check up. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day !
Answered: Fri, 22 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor