Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

Asymmetrical nose, have extra nasal bone with curvature, dislike its look. How can I correct it?

sir, i m asjad misbah male/23 my nose is somwhat not straight, seeing some extra nose bone, due to that, the bones inside nose get curved having not much space,,, it doesnt give me any sort of pain BUT i m feeling uncomfortable by my look,,, do you get it what i want to say to you, please suggest me. my e-mail id: YYYY@YYYY contact: +0000
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  74
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hello Misbah

Thanks for posting your query

I think you have assymetrical nose and want aesthetic correction for it.
Have you suffered any trauma to your nose in past?

You can get aesthetic rhinoplasty done by a plastic surgeon near you.
Aesthetic rhinoplasty is a procedure in which the look of your nose is enhanced according to your face. Assymetry is reduced. You should consult a plastic surgeon near your place for getting this procedure done.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Rajat Gupta
Answered: Tue, 17 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor