Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Asthmatic, had an accute Pyelonephritis, pain to urinate, urine slightly milky. Can that be caused by cocaine?

Female, 19 years old, Asthma. Had an accute Pyelonephritis last September due to an immune defficiency caused by exposure to moisture. I've done cocaine in the last two weekends, and stopped since I felt pain to urinate, but it went away after I took phenazopyridine for 2 days. However, since yesterday, I've noticed my urine is slightly milky, although I have no pain to urinate or any other symptom. Can that be caused by cocaine?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
thanks for your quirey
usually cocaine will not give such symptoms
this may be due to urinary tract infections
with white colur discharge
or calciuria
you should go for urine culture and sensitivity along with routine examination
take plenty of clean drinking water
take care and enjoy good health
Answered: Sun, 21 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor