Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Asthma, water in lungs, enlarged heart. No improvement with treatment. Suggestion for remedy? mom is already 1week in the hospital until now no improvement,,,she has trouble to her asthma the doc.said that she has water inside her lungs and her heart is getting big,,that s why they put tube to her lungs,,,i want to now doc. what is the best way to do now to her condition??i hope you can help me to my problem... thank you..
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Its very difficult to say what more can be done as there has been no mention about her using oxygen or any ventilator.
However if the tube has been already put in then the fluid can be sent for investigations to know what exactly the nature of fluid is
Also if you say that the heart is getting big then it is probably a cardiac failure and hence the fluid in the lungs.
Answered: Sun, 6 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor