Owl Image

As blood moves away from the heart blood vessels get what ?

as blood moves away from the heart blood vessels get what? as blood moves away from the heart blood vessels get what?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Medical Topics ,  
what?

My son is 4years old and we just found out that he has an inlarged blood visel that goes to his hart. The docter he seen said he just wants to keep an eye on it to make shore it dont get any bigger. I just want to know if it does get bigger what happens from thare is surgery needed

hi my husband of 32 had a non penetrating chest trauma on his left side after cycling into a post 2 years ago,we went to a&e to check it out but they didnt seem to worry about it,even though no tests/xrays were done.shortly after he suffered repeated heartburn and could pinpoint to a tender area on left side of chest where it felt to be burning inside.he took omeprazole and domperidone for 2 years but symptoms persisted,he had a camera into his stomach but everything looked normal,his lymph nodes are ok too.however for the past 6 weeks its got so bad that he has severe heartburn constantly even without eating food,his left side of neck (jugular vein?) is very tender to touch from head down to collar bone,heavy feeling in lower jaw and tender area still in chest.it was so bad that i took him to hospital 3 times thinking he was having a heart attack,ecg were ok and blood pressure and oxygen levels good. the doctors dont seem to know what it coud be,its taken over his life,he has lost 1 stone in 6 weeks as hes been off his food afraid things will make it worse still.he had an allergy test and it came back clear. please can you give us any suggestions what it could be and if you think there could have been some injury 2 years ago off his bicycle that nobody picked up on.as he is a muscular fit guy the doctors just shrugged their shoulders when i suggested he have an xray or scan for damage to the heart tissue or vessels etc??? please reply as soon as possible regards nicola (uk)

What is the name of the blood vessels which carry blood to the heart? What is the name of the blood vessels which carry blood to the heart?

Recent questions on Systemic circulation

Sir,I am using sereflo rotocaps 250 mg with rotahaler whenever breathlessness comes due to bronchitis under guidance of pulmonologist for past five years.I am not using daily regularly.Can I use it daily irrespective of breathlessness or should I...

how long is withdrawal time from Vicodin and is it dangerous

I have had a surgery where surgical packing was left in my face and after 8 weeks of complaining to the doctor that something smelled like it was rotting- he paid attention and removed packing. He told me there was no packing when i left his...

trace a red blood cell from the ascending aorta through a capillary bed in the left knee, and back through the heart and lungs to the ascending aorta. at each step name the vessel the red cell is passing through and whether it oxygenated or deoxygenated