Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

As I passed my 1 yr of married life I do nt able to conceive

hi i m newly married .As i passed my 1 yr of married lyf i do nt able to conceive .I m scared.please help me out
Asked On : Thu, 18 Aug 2011
Answers:  5 Views:  134
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
If you have passed one year on unprotected intercourse without being able to conceive, it could be infertility. You and your husband need to get investigated for causes of infertility. Nothing to worry. There may be some rectifyable problem but for that both of you need to go through series of tests. Your husband can get semen testing done after 3 days of abstinence of sexual intercourse or masturbation and you can visit the Gynaecologist to get examined and tested for structural disorders, hormonal disturbances. Have you gained weight recently. Have you done ultrasound of your abdomen and pelvis. These will be necessary in investigation. Don't be afraid. It will not take long when the cause can be found and an appropriate solution decided for you. GOOD LUCK !!!!
Answered: Thu, 18 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
i m staying nearer to Medicity hospital Gurgaon.Can u please reffer any docoter to test or ur phone no so i will go in right track.
Answered: Thu, 18 Aug 2011
  User's Response
Docter one more problem ::I suffering from a degree of vaginismus . wat is easiest way to help me out
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
  User's Response
My Hymen wall is also thick and tight .May i know exactly wat treatment will be done for this problem and and if my husband will help me as i m hypersensitive lady.
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
  User's Response
But my family Gynaecologist adviced me to do fingering of my vagina wall myself with the help of a jell .Is it safe for me to do this and will sucessfull in dis way as i m so much nervous.please suggest me the easiest way to get rid of the problem quickly
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor