Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

As I am having epilepsy should I consult a doctor for cold sweats,body and head aches ?

I threw up once this morning after cold sweats, now im laying in bed with muscle aches and a dull headache. i am 19 yr old female and have epilepsy wit no recent seizures .
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  117
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
were you having fever and taken some analgesic or antipyretic drug prior to your complaints.
Answered: Tue, 22 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello.. take belladona 200 single dose..its a homeoapthic medicine so safe,sure n faster results..
homeopathic medicines will be of great help to you..if symptoms still persisit then consult a homeopath.. god bless..
Answered: Tue, 22 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor