Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

As I am diagnosed with cervical dysplasia III what treatment should I take for vaginal bleeding and dark brown discharge ?

I have been diagnosed the cervial dysplasia I had a leep done in 2009 Since November I have been having vaginal bleeds and dark borwn discharge What could it be I am a 30 year old hispanic woman. I have 2 kids. Both delivaries were pre-mature. During my second pregnancy, I was dignosed with HPV . After the birth of my daughter in 2008, I was dignosed with cervical dysplasia III. I had a LEEP done in 2009. After the prodecure I had a normal pap. Recently in November, I notice that my period lasted longer than usual and was quiet heavy, after I was my period finished I stated having drak brown vaginal discharge and for the passsed 3 months, I have been having both symptoms at the same time. I am currntly having vaginal bleeding and dark brown dischare at the same time. What should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  139
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Since you have already been diagnosed with cervical dysplasia III, as you are having continuous spotting, you must go for cervical biopsy to rule out any development of cancer. As such, cervical dysplasia can also cause such symptoms.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Wed, 2 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor